Marucci Andrew McCutchen Pro Model Cherry Fog Maple Wood Bat Knob: Thick Tapered Handle: Medium Barrel: Large Feel: Balanced Handcrafted from top-quality maple Bone rubbed for ultimate wood density Ideal for those with experience hitting wood Big League grade ink dot certified ...
- AM22 Turn Model - Built For Andrew McCutchen Of The Philadelphia Phillies. Creates A Bat With A Medium Handle And Barrel Size. Allows For A Balanced Feel With A Little Longer Barrel.
- Approximate -3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Feeling Bat (That Features A Little Longer Barrel Length)
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Colorway: Dark Cherry Red (Maroon) | Smoke Gray
- Bone Rubbing Technique - Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder