A two-piece web section replaces the previous one-piece design on this 12.75" model, allowing us to give you a deeper pocket without sacrificing the length you need in the outfield.
An all-Grey SuperSkin back with Blonde Pro Stock Leather really allows the Red accents and all-new Bold Logos to pop - meaning you get a gamer with as much style as you.
- Pro Stock® Leather - Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™ - SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit - Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting - Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding - Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad - A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining - Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos - Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Six-Finger Web