BRUCE+BOLT is the newest name in baseball. Their batting gloves are some of the highest quality, best fitting, most durable gloves in the game. They’re made from the ultra premium 100% 0.9mm Cabretta leather and are designed to fit the nuances of the human hand better. Each pair of BRUCE+BOLT gloves are handmade by highly skilled craftsmen. It’s unlike any other glove out there.
The Black Premium Pro Chrome Series Long Cuff is one of our favorite pairs of Bruce Bolt Gloves, the all white look gives those looking for a clean look a pair of the most durable batting gloves on the market. If you have the need for gloves that last, these are definitely a great option!
- Long Cuff Design
- Includes: (1) Pair of Premium Batting Gloves and (1) Carry Case
- Double Reinforced Palm
- Extended Cuff for Wrist Support - Double Strapping
- 9 mm Super Soft Cabretta Leather
- 50% Wider Cuff
- Superior Craftsmanship and Durability
- True Fit - We strongly recommend choosing the size you would normally wear in major brands like Franklin or Nike. Bruce Bolt gloves are based on their sizing. Based on customer feedback, it seems their size chart can be highly subjective based on who is measuring the hand.
- Increased Wrist Support - 50% more cuff to their short cuff glove and wrist strap and upgraded the lycra. The end result is a conventional batting glove with superior support.
- Designed to fit - Bruce Bolt studied the human hand to understand where we could refine the design of our gloves to fit better than any other in baseball. Our fingers pinch to follow the conical shape of the human finger and our palm is curved to follow the medial articulation (the curve) of the wrist. Their design not only makes their gloves more comfortable but it also makes BRUCE BOLT gloves more durable because there isn’t any unnecessary stitching near the major wear points on the glove.