THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN STORE.
- 3-Piece construction with a cast urethane cover
- High Energy Speed Core (HESC) for higher ball speed and distance off the tee
- Extra-thin cast urethane cover for maximum feel and short-game spin
- New 318 large dimple design for stable trajectory
- Outstanding distance paired with extra-soft feel and feedback off the clubface
- Excellent short-game spin thanks to stick to the green (S2TG) technology
- New glossy, shiny finish
- Newly designed KIL line with sharp edges for optimal alignment
- Advanced players with medium to low swing speeds (< 95 mph driver swing speed)
Tested with a driver swinging at 93.8 mph, the new Vice PRO SOFT outpaces the comparable Titleist AVX by almost 1 mph, travels almost 7 yds longer carry (208.5 yds vs. 201.9 yds) and reaches a total distance of 233.8 yds compared to Titleist AVX´s 230.7 yds. Driver spin of Vice PRO SOFT at 2222.0 rpm slightly above Titleist AVX (2158.0 rpm) at a higher ball flight height (Vice PRO SOFT / Titleist AVX: 21.5 yds / 19.6 yds).