The Rawlings mechanical pitch counter comes in a sleek yet durable chrome plate metal case for counting pitches accurately in increments of one from 0 to 9999. It features a reset knob and an ergonomic finger loop to ensure handling with ease. Don't just limit its use for pitching or baseball. This pitch counter can also be used for exercise training by counting repetitions, laps, hits, and others that need individual tallying.
- Count with ease count from 0 to 9999 easily with contrast lettering
- sleek but durable made of strong chrome plate metal case.
- Count securely comes with ergonomic finger loop and a reset button which makes counting and resetting hassle-free.
- Keeps track of pitches thrown by your pitcher and opposing pitcher simultaneously.
- Separate push buttons, reset knobs, and finger loops.