Stewart spotlighted Sky Blue and White Pro Stock® leather in her 2022 A2000® KS7 Game Model, a glove built for the game’s biggest stage. For the first time ever, Sky Blue Pro Stock leather gets the SnakeSkin treatment exclusively for Stewart’s 12” gamer. A White SnakeSkin ring finger pops off the back, and new gradient Bold Logos put Red, White, and Sky Blue on full display. A modified X2 web and the dimpled texture of Spin Control™ Technology in the Sky Blue palm are designed to help Stewart show off her versatility and work all over the infield.
- Pro Stock® Leather - Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit - Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Spin Control Technology - A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting - Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding - Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad - A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining - Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos - Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- X2 Web