A Black SuperSkin™ back on this 33.5” model improves durability and moisture resistance while reducing glove weight so you can set up the perfect target behind the dish.
- Pro Stock® Leather Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™ SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.