An Aso original. The latest staple in the A2K lineup, the 12.75” A2K 1810SS brings unprecedented control to the outfield grass. Wilson Master Glove Craftsman Shigeaki Aso overhauled the all-new A2K 1810SS glove model with a modified wrist strap and an altered, lower divider between the middle and ring fingers – innovations that stabilize the glove and allow outfielders to take full advantage of its 12.75” length. Long-lasting Vintage Tan Pro Stock® Select leather and lightweight SuperSkin™ further enhance comfort, making the A2K 1810SS an outfielder’s best friend.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™ SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.