The iconic Wilson A2000 baseball glove changed the trajectory of the game forever. Since its introduction in 1957, the A2000 has been the industry standard. Using Pro Stock™ Leather, SuperSkin™ and a constantly improving design, these gloves are made to last. Players enjoy the unmatched durability and perfect break-in of A2000 gloves – no matter where they play on the diamond.
Our A2000 lineup has something for every player – including classic all-leather looks, new-age SnakeSkin and SuperSkin™ designs and everything in-between. Taking the field with a Wilson A2000 means the same thing today as it has for the last 70-plus years: you value quality above all else, the perfect combination of durability and performance. Our team never stops listening to the players – which means the A2000 can continue to evolve with the game.
- Evan Longoria Game-Day Build
- Single Post Web
- Spin Control
- Colorway: Blonde / Saddle Tan
- Spin Control Technology™: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock® Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Pro Stock® Leather: preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control on the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.