This hybrid model features a Cross Web with 3X Center Lace and a super-clean all-grey look, with Pro Stock Leather and an all-SuperSkin back. It's designed with an incredibly deep pocket, perfect for making plays in the hole or cutting balls off in the alleys. All-new Bold logos and a ComfortPro Lining put the finishing touches on this utility glove.
- Pro Stock® Leather Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™ SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.