For young baseball players, having the right equipment can make all the difference in their performance on the field. That's why Bruce Bolt Premium gloves are a great choice for youth players. Made from high-quality 0.9mm Cabretta leather, these gloves are designed to fit the unique shape of the human hand for maximum comfort and control. Each pair is handmade by skilled craftsmen, ensuring top-notch quality and durability. The Black Premium Pro Chrome Series Long Cuff gloves are a popular choice for their sleek all-black design and superior strength. If you want batting gloves that will last through even the toughest games, Bruce Bolt is the way to go.
- Long Cuff Design
- Includes: (1) Pair of Premium Batting Gloves and (1) Carry Case
- Double Reinforced Palm
- Extended Cuff for Wrist Support - Double Strapping
- 9 mm Super Soft Cabretta Leather
- 50% Wider Cuff
- Superior Craftsmanship and Durability
- True Fit - We strongly recommend choosing the size you would normally wear in major brands like Franklin or Nike. Bruce Bolt gloves are based on their sizing. Based on customer feedback, it seems their size chart can be highly subjective based on who is measuring the hand.
- Increased Wrist Support - 50% more cuff to their short cuff glove and wrist strap and upgraded the lycra. The end result is a conventional batting glove with superior support.
- Designed to fit - Bruce Bolt studied the human hand to understand where we could refine the design of our gloves to fit better than any other in baseball. Our fingers pinch to follow the conical shape of the human finger and our palm is curved to follow the medial articulation (the curve) of the wrist. Their design not only makes their gloves more comfortable but it also makes BRUCE BOLT gloves more durable because there isn’t any unnecessary stitching near the major wear points on the glove.