Childish Bambino’s 12.75” pattern offers the length many outfielders prefer to reach every ball from foul pole to foul pole, and the Pro Lux™ leather lining forms to your hand to create a perfectly custom fit.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Comfort Pro Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.