With the same technology hitters can’t get enough of in an updated look, the 2024 Atlas (-3) BBCOR Bat is engineered for elite high school and college players. Designed utilizing insights from AI simulations, the Louisville Slugger Atlas features variable barrel thickness along its entire length to create a massive sweet spot and optimize performance. The one-piece alloy design helps varsity stars and college run producers generate consistent power, total barrel control and a comfortable feel.
- EVOKE Alloy Barrel: Designed with the help of artificial intelligence using thousands of computer simulations, resulting in an optimized wall design along the entire length of the barrel.
- SPD-Gen2 End Cap: Designed with lightweight, composite materials to optimize barrel performance.
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip™: Applied to the handle for the added tack and cushion players love, improving comfort and bat control.
- Balanced Swing Weight: For the ultimate combination of speed and power
- TUNED Mass Damper (TMD): Component within the handle absorbs vibration for an unbelievable feel with every swing – no matter where players make contact.
- One-Piece Alloy Construction: Stiff, durable design focused on amplifying a player’s bat speed to deliver peak exit velocities.