Fall into autumn months with the October GOTM, an A2000 ® 1786 with plaid SuperSnakeSkin™ on the thumb, wrist and pinky to match your favorite flannel. This 11.5" model features Black & Blonde Pro Stock ® leather and a shallow pocket for easy transfers.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to Wilson's Pro Stock® Select leather. Wilson triple-sorts their leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only the top 5% of hides when crafting A2K® gloves.
- SuperSnakeSkin is twice as strong as traditional leather at half the weight
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control on the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish