A bat built to run this game. Just like you. Introducing the 2022 Xeno Fastpitch Bat from Louisville Slugger. Stronger players who love a stiffer feel and connection love our two-piece IST Technology and the Dual-Disc S1ID™ Performance Composite Barrel that’s game-ready as soon as you step to the plate. The X-CAP End Cap and standard fastpitch grip helps deliver improved performance and feel on every swing.
- Barrel Diameter 2 1/4"
- Drop Weight -11
- Dual-Disc S1ID™ Barrel The Performance Composite Design is centered around our patented Dual-Disc S1ID™ barrel technology that is ready for game action right out of the wrapper, eliminating the need for any break-in period prior to use.
- IST™ Technology Two-Piece Construction The two-piece design of the Xeno is all about stiffness. Stronger players who prefer that feel keep coming back to this bat for our exclusive IST™ Technology that keeps the feel stiff and solid on contact.
- X-Cap™ Design Our innovative X-Cap™ design pairs perfectly with the stiff feel of the bat, improving performance and feel of the bat on every swing.
- Swing Weight The mass is perfectly distributed throughout the barrel across all weight drops and complements the stiffer connection, allowing the player to achieve maximum power with each and every swing.
- Standard Fastpitch Grip Our grip improves feel and comfort at the dish and has been tested rigorously and been proven to be what players prefer in a grip.
WARNING: Most bats are made to standards of governing bodies, including any certifications shown on this bat. Still, a hitter can generate batted ball speeds that present a risk of serious injury or death to fielders, nearby players, coaches, umpires, and spectators. Be alert and aware of all batters, and use appropriate protective equipment at all times, on a baseball or softball field or near a batter.