Crafted with ultra-premium steer-hide leather and treated with Horween oil, this glove breaks in quicker than ever, while providing extreme protection from hard-hit balls.
Manufactured by the top craftsmen in the world, this 11.5 inch infielder's glove utilizes deer-tanned cowhide to provide plenty of durability in the palm, allowing you to feel the ball on the exchange to your throwing hand. If these specifications meet the 2016 NL Rookie of the Year's expectations, consider picking up one for yourself today and hit the diamond like a pro.
- Corey Seager's Game Day Model
- 50 Inch Glove Size
- Break-In: 70% Player | 30% Factory
- Colorway: Black | Red
- Conventional Open Back
- Deer Tanned Cowhide Plus Palm Lining Provides Exceptional Protection
- Heart of the Hide Traditional Leather Shell Is Cut From Top 5% Of Rawlings' Hides
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Plush, Full-Grain Finger Back Lining Provides Unbeatable Feel & Fit
- Recommended For Infielders
- Tennessee Tanning Company Rawhide Laces Add Structure & Strength
- Index Finger Pad