This particular model is also in Rawlings Gold Glove winner Francisco Lindor's game day pattern.
Using the same materials as our top-of-the-line Heart of the Hide gloves, this glove features a pro I-web and its pattern is tailored for quick transfers to your throwing hand. HOH gloves are known for forming the perfect pocket and lasting a long time but the story does not end there. This glove offers plenty of comfort with its deertanned cowhide palm lining, thermoformed wrist liner and padded thumb sleeve.
Once this glove is on your hand you'll know why Francisco and many other pro players choose Rawlings.
- 75 Inch Glove Size
- Break In: 65% Factory | 35% Player
- Colorway: Black / Camel
- Conventional Back
- Recommended For Infielders
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength To The Glove
- Pro I Web
- Ready-To-Go Break-In
- Redesigned Heel Pad For Easier Close
- Traditional Heart Of The Hide Leather
- Tailored For Quick Transfers To Your Throwing Hand