This 12.75” model features a Black Pro Stock® Select leather palm and web with Spin Control™ Technology, a dimpled pattern that increases friction between your glove and the ball to maximize control. The Single Post Hourglass Web channels the ball into the deep, finely crafted pocket, so you know exactly where to reach for the transfer after every catch. Bold Logos and Grey SnakeSkin™ and offer some bite, culminating in a glove that’s ready to snag every fly ball.
- Pro Stock® Select LeatherNo leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Spin Control TechnologyA dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Double Palm ConstructionA thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.