Timeless. The 2023 A2K 1787 boasts flawless Vintage Tan Pro Stock® Select leather with Black laces to deliver an everlasting look on the infield dirt. This A2K checks in at 11.75” to seize line drives at second base or backhand scorching grounders down the third base line. Sorted and scrutinized three times to ensure its perfection, the Pro Stock® Select leather in Vintage Tan offers unprecedented durability and immaculate feel, and Double Palm Construction allows the player to break in and shape the glove to their preferences. Bold Logos outlined in Black ensure the A2K 1787 will draw everyone’s attention.
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.